Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday Morning Buzz

Am I energetic because it's not Monday anymore, or is it that I'm loaded with Red Bull? The answer has yet to be seen...but soon.

Feels like our schedules are about to tighten up around here, I was checking out my work assignments yesterday and realized that it's going to be a busy next few months. Plus, I can sort of feel it in the air. Once you work with a group of people long enough, you become more in tune with the subtle nuances of group dynamics, to the point where you can almost "feel" that something is going on. So right now I'm "feeling" like chains of events are going to be set into motion that will result in a big deadline crunch again...hopefully I am wrong.

Courtesy of Bobbiestan, I got to watch the first half of Dream Theater's Live in Bodukan DVD last night. It's a REALLY good DVD if you are a fan of the music. I came to 2 conclusions while watching this DVD; 1) these guys are definitely in the upper eschelon of musicians in the world today, and 2) they are absolutely insane. It's amazing that they can even make it through the first song without exploding into nothing but numbers and musical notes. In other words, good stuff...

No comments: