Monday, January 16, 2006

Nothing Much to Say

Not a whole lot happening lately. Today is Monday, and it was a casual dress day for us, but I forgot...go figure. I'm in such auto-pilot mode in the morning that it probably wouldn't have mattered if I would have had a 50 foot marquee in my kitchen saying "WEAR JEANS TODAY".

Saw the movie Red Eye last night. For a Wes Craven movie, it was different, but not much else to say about it. It's not going to win any awards for originality or anything like that. In fact, it's actually quite normal compared to most of his movies, and the first of his I've seen in a while that didn't have a monster in it.

Watched 40 Year Old Virgin Saturday night for the 3rd time, and it's not any less funny, I still laugh hysterically at some of the parts. If you are easily embarrassed, you might not want to see this movie, they take every uncomfortable thing about sex and literally THROW it out into the open. Good stuff though.

My diet has been going on for 4 weeks today, and I must say that I've been satisfied with the results. I must be doing something right, because I'm not hungry all the time. One thing about this diet, I don't like to eat out much, simply because most restaurants don't make their nutritional information available enough so that I can research before I go there. It's probably for the best though...

Well, off to work.

No comments: