Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sleep = Good (but just for today)

Finally got some sleep that I've needed. After waking up this morning, I felt like I had slept like the proverbial log. This was confirmed after I told Christie I had slept really good, and she commented that she couldn't sleep because of the storm. My reply: "there was a storm??" This was confirmed by many people at work. I'm sure part of the tiredness was brought on by going to the gym at 8:00 last night and getting on an elliptical for 30 minutes (thanks a lot Biggest Loser).

Well, one week from closing on the house, aka signing ourselves into debt for the next 30 years. It's all good though, we are already planning parties for the house, the first of which being a Christmas party with all of the gang together for the first time in a long time...should be VERY entertaining. We shall be playing "dirty santa", which bears no resemblance to Billy Bob Thornton's character in Bad Santa (just plain wrong!)

Maybe we'll have a chance to check out the house today...hopefully!

No comments: