Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I must not be THAT geeky.

I didn't stand in line 18 hours to get an XBox 360, nor do I ever plan on it. I've seen the kiosks everywhere, and I have to admit I'm not terribly impressed. PC gamers have been seeing graphics like this for quite some time now. In all fairness though, I haven't actually seen enough XBox360 games to make a sound judgement yet. I'm waiting to see the following games before I decide how I really feel about it: Elder Scrolls - Oblivion, Project Gotham Racing 3, and any random EA Sports game. All screen shots I've seen from these games are absolutely gorgeous.

Well, the house walkthrough is delayed...again. Now it's Monday, followed by the closing on Tuesday, followed by moving in on Wednesday...plenty of time for everything (*sarcasm*).

No comments: