Monday, October 24, 2005

Just Another Manic Monday

Yes, I just compared the beginning of my work week to that cheesey 80s song...

Had a good weekend, Christie and I went to Atlanta this weekend to visit some friends. While we were there, we went to the BIGGEST electronics store I've ever seen: Fry's Electronics. Think Best Buy, Circuit City, and Radio Shack combined, along with a computer book selection that's as big as some Books-A-Millions I've been in...all in a building the size of an average Wal-Mart Supercenter (and not nearly as evil). Absolutely insane. I want to go back...NOW. I did get one of these after dropping my CD player in the gym last week and breaking it in half:

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=12720

Awesome little device, it feels so wrong to have something so small with that many features.

Checked out the house again Friday afternoon, we officially have walls on the inside now! It really gives a sense of available space with the walls...but alas, still no room for my subterranean fortress. Oh well, maybe the 3rd bedroom will do for the time being.

Cooler weather is here...I love it!

No comments: