Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I don't really know what to call this post so I will sit here and type until I think of something....or maybe not...

I guess since I own this blog, I should make more of an effort to update it from time to time so everyone can read the boring details of my life. This week has been like any other, a little boring at the moment but no real crisis to speak of. Saw Clerks 2 this past weekend with a group of about 54937539....actually, make that 18. Easily one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, check it out!

Went to Guitar Center this weekend for the second time in as many weeks and I came to an epiphany: it would not do at all for me to go in there with a spare $5000 to kick around. Despite Guitar Center's evil reputation among internet forums, I actually don't mind the place all that much. At the VERY least, they don't bug me while I'm poorly playing 3 chords through an amp that's worth more than my car. I did get a chance to play a guitar that I had been wanting to play for years and never got the chance: a Parker Fly





Yeah, it's strange looking, but to me it's the best looking, best playing guitar I've ever laid hands on, and if price was no concern I would totally own one (this one I played was $1500 USED...like I said "worth more than my car"). Ahh, maybe one day.

Well, time to get back to it. What exactly "it" is remains to be seen, but I promise when I find out, you'll be the 2nd to know.

No comments: