Monday, June 26, 2006

Kayaking Trip Aftermath

The trip was fun, and I wasn't injured in a horrible accident involving an Igloo cooler and a double sided oar, so that was good. The physical and/or emotional injuries were minimal, which is also good. There was a couple of scrapes, and a little tipping over, but on the whole, we did pretty well.

Hopefully everyone involved wasn't too sore when Sunday morning rolled around. I was actually quite well, but I didn't really expect to be sore in the first place. I had been working out harder over the last 3-4 weeks to prepare, so I didn't have so much as a single sore muscle.

Bottom line, the kayaking experience was nice, as was nature and the scenery. All in all, I saw 2 bald eagles and 7 spread eagles that day. Needless to say, the bald eagles were much more majestic.

No comments: