Monday, September 11, 2006

More Dragon*Con...

Still remembering more about the event with each passing day. One thing's for sure, I have been on my guard since Dragon*Con because I know there is going to be retribution for some of the things I did in the hotel room 3 mornings in a row. Accounts of the situation(s) will vary, but I can sum it up by saying that my friends saw more of me than they bargained for, in every conceivable way. I pulled the following 3 "maneuvers" on them Friday morning, Saturday morning, and Sunday morning, first thing after everyone got up and about:

1) The Batwing
2) The Brain
3) The Teste-tuck

If you've seen the movie Waiting you'll know what #1 and #2 are; if not, go watch the movie right now. To find out what #3 is, either watch Silence of the Lambs or ask the nearest guy friend you know, but it's fairly self-explainatory and quite elegent if pulled off (?) correctly. The downside to the humor is that I know I have it coming back to me, probably tenfold, so I must remain vigilant and watch where my eyes wander now.

No comments: